I like to keep things simple when packing as the more you pack the more you have to carry! See my below guide of my must have travel items when flying.
- I-Phone & Headphones - Who doesn’t need their phone while travelling?
- Mac Book Pro - I can’t travel anywhere without it!
- Forever New Laptop Holder - I find it to be much less bulkier then a laptop bag
- Book - I hardly ever get around to reading onboard but I like having the option
- Organiser & Pen - Great for jotting down inflight thoughts and managing your schedule
- Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture & Lipgloss - Nothing drys your skin out more then flying!
- Colette Wallet - If flying internationally I remove all my cards minus driver licence, bank card and health insurance
- Sunglasses - Make up free cover up & blazing sun avoider - check!
As well as the domestic travel items add the following to your list:
- Passport & Victoria Secret Passport Holder
- Travel Documents - Travel insurance, flight itineraries and hotel reservation vouchers
- Electronics chargers - Emirates I love you just because of your power outlets
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste - Provided onboard by the majority of airlines. I prefer using my standard size toothbrush though
- Spare set of clothes - You might get from A to B quickly however sometimes your checked in luggage takes a little longer!
- Socks - It gets cold onboard!
- Neck Pillow - So much comfier then the pillows provided onboard
- Anything valuable - Anything I can’t bare to loose such as money, jewellery and camera always travel within reach